Network Monitoring Solutions
SDN Monitoring for Cisco ACI
Maximize the return on your investment in SDN
Software-Defined Networking solutions like Cisco ACI deliver very significant benefits in cost reduction, security, flexibility, automation and performance. Like any network infrastructure, real-time monitoring and management are key to realizing the full potential of your ACI platform.
However, ACI cannot be effectively monitored using traditional tools and technologies – you need tools that can collect, store, and analyze all the key metrics in real time, using the native API of the platform.
Statseeker’s SDN Monitoring for Cisco ACI enables your network engineers to leverage Statseeker’s architectural advantages — high resolution polling, unlimited retention of historical data, and advanced analytics — to provide unparalleled visibility into your ACI infrastructure and make sure it delivers the best possible competitive advantage to your company.
Statseeker provides the greatest insight of performance data and health metrics on key ACI elements. Using powerful data forecasting, anomaly detection and trendlines, Statseeker SDN empowers IT engineers to automate monitoring, plan for future requirements, and prevent failures, while having a single monitoring tool for both the physical network and the software-defined network. Statseeker has drastically expanded use-cases and relevance in the datacenter with support and integration of Cisco ACI.
Delivering optimal service-levels to customers is a critical part of service level agreements (SLAs). IT organizations are tasked with negotiating and maintaining SLAs for mission-critical operations while providing proof of meeting those service objectives. Statseeker’s constant and near real-time monitoring provides valuable and unmatched functionality for creating and enforcing SLAs regardless of the network deployment, simplifying admin efforts while increasing customer satisfaction.
Manage your legacy and ACI networks from a single-pane-of-glass with Statseeker and its unprecedented level of ACI integration. ACI elements are discovered as they come online and are as easily monitored as physical elements due to Statseeker’s understanding and integration with Cisco ACI. This provides network administrators with a single tool to quickly understand the network’s health, both the physical and software defined network, reducing time and costs of supporting mission-critical network functions no matter how they are deployed.
Key Features and Benefits
Only Statseeker meets the customers’ demanding requirements of performance and scale for SDN Monitoring.
- Full visibility of performance data and health metrics on all key ACI elements: Controllers, Nodes, Pods, Spines, Leaves, Tenants, Application Profiles, Client Endpoints, Bridging Domains, Endpoint Groups and VRFs
- High resolution (60 second) data collection ensures that all critical data changes are captured
- Built-in reports show all key elements in seconds, and can be customized or supplemented with customer-specific reports
- Unlimited historical raw data storage enables high-quality forensics and performance analysis on demand
- Data forecasting, anomaly detection and trendlines allow automated monitoring, forecasting future requirements, and detecting anomalies
- Threshold settings on collected data and analytics provide fast alerting of anomalous behavior
- One single tool for both physical and software defined networks increases visibility into key metrics, while reducing costs.
What is Cisco ACI?
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, commonly referred to as ACI, is emerging as the industry leading software-defined networking (SDN) solution, facilitating application agility and data center automation. One important component of ACI is the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (Cisco APIC), which is the unifying point of automation and management for the ACI fabric. The Cisco APIC provides centralized access to all fabric information, optimizes the application lifecycle for scale and performance, and supports flexible application provisioning across physical and virtual resources. Statseeker is extending the leading support for monitoring physical networks to now enable monitoring for Software Defined Networks (SDN) and specifically support for Cisco ACI.